Sassycams

Tuesday, June 12, 2007



New York City - A Quick Side Note Find


The new Starbucks summer drinks had arrived while in NYC. One day they weren't there, the next they were. Of course, my mom got me set on Orange and Chocolate together as a small kid (she loves it, I would try it). While Gus was trying one of their new breakfast sandwiches (which, by the way, kicks all other breakfast sandwiches butts- ha, they don't have butts), I was trying one of their Orange Mocha Frappuccino (sp?). Very good- highly recommended. Recommended to my mom via cell phone right there while I was drinking it.


The second option is the Orange Mocha hot (good as well). And then the delightful Orange Creme Frappuccino. Yum. If you ever loved Creamsicles as a kid (vanilla ice cream, on a popsicles stick, with orange flavored ice surrounding it)- you'll love this. I thought the Tall was a waste, but the Grande was a little too much other day. Who knows- it's still good and worth a try. (Photos courtesy of Starbucks.com)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home