Sassycams

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Motherhood


If anyone actually reads my blog anymore, you might be thinking, "Here she goes again. Says she'll stay committed and then, nothin'." Well, yes, I have taken an obvious break from The Excellent Wife reading and blogging. I have had to focus a little more on trying to be An Excellent Mom (ha- it will always be something to strive for).

My little AJ has been having some difficulties and it has taken a lot of my time (and Gus's) to try and figure out what's going on with him. We have a slight clue (urgent care doctor diagnosed him with reflux), but I'm not totally convinced that we've figured it out. The hard part is- he's a baby. He can't tell me what's wrong. He has good days, then weird days, then bad days. He cries, he smiles. I never thought I could be so confused in my life. But feeling like something is wrong with your child and not being able to figure out what it is, is just about the worst feeling in the world.

Another thing that is really hard is when you know your kid is soooooo tired, but he won't (or can't) fall asleep. For me this happens sometimes, but I'll just lay in bed or I'll get up to do something. For him, he just screams his head off.

Anyway, I will get back to reading The Excellent Wife and writing about, but I've been going out-of-my-mind crazy the past week and a half, and blogging hasn't been on the priority list when screaming AJ is needing attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home